Marratxí is 10 minutes away from the Son Sant Joan airport and 10 minutes from the center of Palma.
If you come from the port or the airport, take the line 1 of the EMT to Plaza España. Once there,
You will have to enter the Intermodal Station, from where you can take:
– Train lines T1, T2 or T3.
– Bus lines 3 of the EMT, and 302 and 400 of the TIB.
– Line 301 of the TIB.
For more information, consult the following pages:
To get to Marratxí from Palma, take the Ma-13 motorway in the direction of Inca, to the following departures:
– Exit 3: sa Cabana.
– Exit 4: Pont d’Inca and shopping center.
– Exit 7: sa Cabaneta and es Caülls.
– Exit 8: sa Cabaneta and shopping center.
– Exit 12: Pòrtol.